2.5c Fresh Blueberries
1c Good Quality White Wine Vinegar
1c Apple Cider Vinegar
½ c Basil Leaves, Washed & Dried
4 Twigs of Thyme
Zest of 1 Lemon
1. Quickly blitz the Blueberries and White Wine Vinegar lightly with a stick blender to break up the skins. Add the remaining ingredients.
2. Now add the mixture to a large mason jar, cover and let it sit for 4 weeks. You can stir gently every week and cover again.
3. Taste after every week to see if you are happy with the acidity levels.
4. When nice and tarty, strain and bring the vinegar to the boil.
5. Pour into sterilized jars, cool, seal and keep in the refrigerator. Add to Sauces, Dressings or Vinaigrettes for a *Fruity Tangy Dressing.