Orange, Tangerine, Clementine, Kumquats and Grapefruit (or even a blend) Finely Sliced. You need about 16-20 Fruit.
1. Preheat the Dehydrator or oven to 150◦F or 60◦C(Low).
2. Remove all labels, wash the fruit and dry them off.
3. Cut off the Top and the Tail of each fruit.
4. Now slice the fruit into fine slices and layer onto Baking or Dehydrator Trays.
5. Kumquat, Limes or Lemons dry anything between 10-12 hours. Oranges, Tangerines or Clementines dry 18-20 Hours, while Grapefruit need about 22-24 hours drying time.
6. Grind the dried slices until fine and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Add a ¼t to Drinks, Smoothies or Bakes. Sprinkle over Cookies, add to Desserts, Garnish Meringues or flavour your own *Homemade Spice Blends with this gorgeous Citrus Powder.