1c Medium Soft Feta, Crumbled
½ c Olive & Nut Oil Blend
¼ c Greek Yogurt
½ c Rough Chopped Basil
¼ c Rough Chopped Mint
½ Green Chili, Seeded
½ t Himalayan Salt
Ample Black Pepper, Ground
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and whizz together until exceptionally smooth and creamy.
2. Check the consistency – if it is not smooth, creamy with a “yogurt-like” texture, then add a dash more yogi and olive oil. Season with Salt and Pepper.
3. Use a Light Coloured (Yellow) Olive Oil for this recipe- Green Olive Oils are often “Frantoio” and “Leccino” Olives from Tuscany with pungent, fruity aromas best used for pan frying and cooking.
4. Serve on Toast, Flatbreads, on a gourmet Hamburger bun, with Breadsticks, on a Charcuterie platter or with Meat Options e.g., Lamb Cutlets, Grilled Chicken or Beef Kebabs, Koftas, Shawarma, Falafel or on Roasted Egg Plant.
5. For a Variant, replace the Basil & Mint with a Sprig of Spring Onion and Chopped Chives.